BestLifeRewarded Innovation leaders have been recognized on world stage as they share their best practices approach on sustainable health improvements of its participating members.
Recent features and presentations
· MacLean’s Magazine, interview with an expert on HR Innovation and Employee Wellness (Dec 2018)
· Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association, presentation on financial health and its impact on overall well-being (Dec 2018)
· Excellence Canada’s Board of Governors Session, facilitated workshop discussion on healthy workplace including use of technology and multiple generations in the workforce (Nov 2018)
· Behavioural Economics in Action at Rotman (BEAR) conference, MoneyFit Challenge poster presentation (Nov 2018)
· Healthy Outcomes Conference, Benefits Canada, Best Practices for Health Behaviour Change (May 2018)
· Healthy Canada Conference, Conference Board of Canada, session facilitator (Mar 2018)
· Economic Club Panel Discussion – Taking aim at the costs of 5 modifiable risk factors (Jan 2018)
· Financial Consumer Agency of Canada’s Fin Lit conference, Launch of MoneyFit Challenge and Panel discussion, Nov 2017
Other feature presentations include:
· First World Non-Communicable Disease (NCD) Congress in Chandigarh, India on November 5th, 2017
· Canada India Health Summit (March 2017) in Delhi.
· Chronic Disease Prevention Alliance of Canada (2016)
· Healthy Minds Canada April 2016,
· Conference Board of Canada (2015),
· Canadian Association for Population Therapeutics (2014),
· Benefits Canada (2014),
· World at Work Total Rewards (2014),
· World Hypertension Congress Istanbul (2013),
· Prevent India (2013),
· Cayman Islands Healthcare 20/20 (2012),
The platform has been recognized globally for its evidence-informed innovation in health behaviour change.